If you're watching DramaFever on your Roku device and not seeing subtitles, follow these steps to get it working again:
- On the Roku home screen, highlight the VRV channel and select the Star button.
- In the modal that appears, verify that the version is v1.1 build 54
- If you are on v1.0, you'll want to manually update your Roku device to ensure that the latest version of the VRV channel is downloaded to your device
- After playback begins, press the Star button star on your Roku remote to open the Options menu.
- Scroll up or down and locate Closed captioning.
- Check to see On is the selected choice; if it is not the selected option, scroll and select On.
I'm on Android 4.4 and not seeing subtitles!
Because the Android 4.4 OS is so old, unfortunately it does not support the subtitles system that DramaFever uses on VRV. Your best bet is to update your OS, and then you'll be able to see DramaFever's subtitles.
If you still need further help or just need something changed regarding your account, please Contact Us with the details.