To avoid being charged you need to cancel your trial before the trial ends or before your next billing date. Charges go out immediately on the billing date (though they may take your bank some time to process). Please see the following for how to cancel on each device/service:
The cancel link will be on the right side of the page next to any premium subscriptions.
1) Click the settings button in the bottom right (a white gear)
2) Select Premium Memberships from the list
3) Your active subscriptions will be under the heading "Current Premium Memberships". Select CANCEL next to the active membership you wish to cancel
iPhone - please use an internet browser (e.g. Safari) and follow these steps:
1) Click the menu button in the top right (3 white lines)
2) Click the settings button in the top right (a white gear)
3) Select Premium Memberships from the list
4) Your active subscriptions will be under the heading "Current Premium Memberships". Select CANCEL next to the active membership you wish to cancel
You must log into iTunes and unsubscribe from VRV within iTunes.
You may cancel your subscription from within the VRV app or on VRV.co. You may also choose to cancel through PayPal itself. To do that follow these steps:
1) Log into PayPal.com
2) Find the last Ellation Inc charge and select the charge.
3) When the charge information is pulled up, please select the 'Manage Ellation Inc Payments' option.
4) A Billing Details window will pop up. Next to 'Status' you will see both 'Active' and 'Cancel'. Please select 'Cancel' if you wish to stop your recurring Ellation Inc payments through PayPal.
5) Select 'Yes' for the Cancel Confirmation to stop recurring payments.
6) Description status on the 'Billing Details' page will now show as cancelled.
Will I lose my premium membership immediately if I cancel?
Not at all! If you cancel either your free trial or your premium subscription you will still continue to receive the premium access you paid for (or were offered via free trial) until your next billing date.
Thanks for giving us a try!To find more FAQ’s and knowledge base questions and answers, access the rest of our knowledge base.
If you still need further help or just need something changed regarding your account, please Contact Us with the details.